This last weekend was very tiring. I’m actually writing this almost a week later and back dating this post because I wore myself out so much.
It all started with purchasing 40 bags of concrete. This amounted to just over 3,000 pounds of concrete. That I had to lift off the trailer and then of course dump into holes. Each fence post that didn’t already have concrete needed 2.5 bags of concrete on average, and every post for the goat shed needed 1 bag. The goat shed posts aren’t as deep only 2 feet and not as big of holes so that saved on concrete.
It took a long time to get all that done. I was throbbing for some time afterwards. I also managed to get a bunch of spools and pallets to create a goat playground with. Goats in general are very playful and intelligent if you don’t give them something to do then the only thing they want to do is escape to go find adventures. Being something I want to avoid I will be building some kind of playground for them.
That’s about all I did over the weekend but I did completely finish it, if that wasn’t enough my muscles would have to disagree.